The city of Philadelphia is killing it at creating interactive parks for the public.
Get the most out of your Dilworth Park Experience:
- Water shoes: The fountain at Dilworth park has a lot of space t romp around in the water. Bring along your water shoes for safety and play.
- Water Play is essential engagement for children under 3 and provides a plethora of sensory understanding and knowledge. Water play is wonderful for people of all ages as it also provide therapeutic and positive impact on our senses, mood and feelings.
- Language Development: Share what you see, tough, hear, feel, etc. (“The water is clear,cool and wet.”)
- Say Hello and make friends with new people. Dilworth Park a mecca center any day of the week.
- Bring a picnic and enjoy one of the grass areas.
- People watch. Dilworth park is in the heart of Philadelphia with all the hustle and bustle, street performers and more around.
- Pack all you regular essentials in your diaper bag and don’t forgot a change of clothes. You are going to get wet with all the splashing and splashing!
Check out more about Dilworth Park here. Dilworth Park